Philadelphia, PA 19131
Experienced Web Designer with over 5 years in the design, development, and implementation of websites, marketing landing pages and Email campaigns. Always enjoying the opportunity to leverage and grow my skills and to explore ways to adapt them to my work, providing valuable services to innovative team-oriented organizations.
Varna University, Bulgaria
June 2005 – Master of “International Relations”
University of Economics, Varna, Bulgaria
June 2000 – Bachelor of “Accounting and Auditing”
- Graphic/Web Design and Optimization: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Xara Xtreme, Corel Draw, MS Expression
- Video & Audio Software: Adobe Flash, Adobe Audition, Wave Lab, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
Front End Web Developer - Peirce College, Philadelphia, PA
February 2007 – Present
Implement requests from Marketing and Communications for all institutional related electronic communications about e-Commerce B to C web portal.
- Implement web projects using HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Design site architecture, browser incompatibility and functionality.
- Design and optimize graphics for the Internet and Intranet sites.
- Support existing web applications and optimize sites for 508 standards.
Branch Office Manager - “Hemus Air” Airlines - Varna, Bulgaria
January, 2001 – August, 2005
- Provided front line leadership and stand out as a role model in reinforcing the need for safety, efficiency and superior customer service.
- Communicated with customers and others to promote, develop, and finalize the sale of the company's worldwide flight schedules and performed specialized reservation functions assisting company clients in arranging business and personal travel plans.
- Monitored station processes and procedures and recommend and/or implemented modifications where necessary to encourage efficiency and high productivity.
- Daily briefed the staff to assure that everybody knew his/her duties and operations were conducted according to plan, to ensured safe, on-time performance.
Station Manager - “Hemus Air” Airlines - Varna, Bulgaria
June, 2000 - January, 2001
- Communicated information to customers regarding fares, schedules, routings and travel documents.
- Resolved customer conflicts, caused by flight irregularities and changes in schedules.
- Performed checking of passports, tickets and travel documents, issued refunds, worked at arrival or departure gates, ensured the on-time departures of aircrafts.
- Worked at the ticket counter including lobby, gate, international departures and arrivals, baggage services, air freight, ramp and cabin service, automated check-in-control, operations center.
Web Designer, EMD Electronics - Varna, Bulgaria
January, 2000 – June, 2000
- Designed and maintained the company web site and supported existing web applications.
- Assisted in domain name registration, site planning and architecture, identity development, marketing, and online promotions, created graphics and business logo design.
- Provided technical support on PC hardware and software related issues, as well as network maintenance, and Internet connectivity, updated online component lists, price lists and product manuals for sales department.